I provide individual online video therapy through Zoom.
Zoom is a confidential cloud-based video and web conferencing platform that complies with Canada’s Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). The information you share will be completely private and confidential.
Online video therapy sessions are similiar to in-person sessions. They are the same length (60 minutes) and you will be charged the same fee as an in-person visit.
Why choose video therapy?
- You don’t have time to commute
- Transit and parking are expensive
- You face barriers to leaving the house
- You don’t have a driver’s license
- You don’t want to rely on your parents to drive you to appointments
- Public transit is loud, bright and overwhelming
- There is no similiar service in your geographic area
- You prefer online relationships
What do you need?
All you need is a smartphone or desktop or laptop computer with a webcam. There are no fees for you to download or use Zoom. You will receive an email invitation with a link to join the session.